Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
864d705b5e6a1bb6ae085074a57f765e.webp

Free Download 1967: How I Got There and Why I Never Left (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B0D5NT1Q8L | 2024 | 3 hours and 45 minutes | M4B@128 kbps | 208 MB
Author: Robyn Hitchcock
Narrator: Robyn Hitchcock

The great eccentric of British psychedelia-beloved by everyone from Led Zeppelin and R.E.M. to the late Jonathan Demme-pens a singularly unique childhood memoir. 1967: How I Got There and Why I Never Left explores how that pivotal slice of time tastes to a bright, obsessive/compulsive boy who is shipped off to a hothouse academic boarding school as he reaches the age of thirteen-just as Bob Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited starts to bite, and the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band explodes. When he arrives in January 1966 Robyn Hitchcock is still a boy pining for the comforts of home and his family's loving au pair, Teresa.

By December 1967 he's mutated into a 6'2 tall rabid Bob Dylan fan, whose two ambitions in life are to get really stoned and move to Nashville. In between-as the hippie revolution blossoms in the world outside-Hitchcock adjusts to the hierarchical, homoerotic world of Winchester, threading a path through teachers with arrested development, some oafish peers, and a sullen old maid-a very English freak show. On the way he befriends a cadre of batwing teenage prodigies and meets their local guru, the young Brian Eno. And his home life isn't any more normal. At the end of 1967 all the ingredients are in place that will make Robyn Hitchcock a songwriter for life. But then again, does 1967 ever really end?

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Top Alul